I was lucky enough to Win a pair of Brooks Ghost 7 London Marathon Running Shoe's a while back, this is how I've got on with these distinctive shoes.
Nice shoe out the box the fact covered in red telephone box's for a pattern is a bit of fun, the shoes when put on are as they say for neutral runners. I have low arches so I did stick an insole with high arch support in and found them comfortable enough.
These are a road shoe and I've used them on a few runs now and run/circuit sessions comfortable shoe and reasonable cushioning in them too, I have run in shoes that have felt 'faster' but these are good as a mileage shoe and the cushioning is good so those who have problems with impact in their running might like them as they absorb shock well.
I do like these shoes and personally I'd use them as training shoe rather than for say short distance events where its all about speed, although if the distance of an event was high (marathon) they would provide a comfortable ride.
- Surface: Road Running
- Category: Neutral Running Shoe ideal for runners with normal pronation
- Arch Height: Ideal for medium to high arches
- BioMoGo DNA Midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Heel-to-midfoot Segmented Crash Pad allows smooth transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves provide flexibility while maintaining cushioning
- Moisture-management mesh upper helps feet stay cooler and dryer
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1101681D413