Sunday 21 June 2015

Summer Fitness Challenge 'Puma Points' with The Running Bug and Puma

Hi
 spoke before about using social media to help get support and motivation if like me your not part of a running club (just not something I'm ready for with social anxiety issues), or then again even if your part of a club some extra support is always nice...

So this Summer the folks at +The Running Bug  are running fitness challenge with Puma called 'Puma Points', a chance to log work outs and they are going give out some prizes too. I have joined up and I'm in Team Energy .

Here is a LINK to the Running Bug site :)

The Running Bug site states

P.S I've just posted about my joining up these are my views, I am in No way affiliated with this challenge, so if your thinking of entering check terms and conditions and details at the Running Bug site.

Thanks for reading
Gareth (TheTryAth)

No comments:

Post a Comment