Monday 27 July 2015

Scott Snowdonia Trail Marathon....emotional!

Hi
wanted to write this yesterday but was too exhausted! I eventually managed to get around the Scott Snowdonia trail marathon in 7:12. I have never done anything so hard before as this, I knew I was not really fit enough after injury and had not had enough time training on mountain trails, but still this course destroyed me.

horrendous rain and wind, I saw too casualties one injured his leg and I had to call a marshal and another went down with Hypothermia on the pyg track up Snowdon, but there was a group already treating him. I want to and will run this race again but I will make sure had more time to prepare correctly.

I am going write a separate event review soon.

hope all had a good weekend

Gareth (TheTryAth)

No comments:

Post a Comment