Sunday 22 March 2015

miles...and more miles!

Now last week was not great, but this week has been much better well run wise at least. I have signed up for the Snowdonia trail marathon and think having that goal has give something positive which has motivated me to run. I ran nearly 40 miles this week and longest run was a fairly slow 15 miles but I got around 15 miles ok which was the target!

I'm still really struggling since support cut back and feel like taken steps backwards with social interaction...need try get in a better place with that, but at least the running gets me out the house more than I would have, and I do feel better afterwards at least calms things down and bit more able to cope..

wish everyone well, and tomorrow is a new week for us all.
Gareth

No comments:

Post a Comment