Wednesday 4 March 2015

Gore Running Wear AIR ZIP - Long sleeved top - Gear Review

I was lucky enough to recently win a voucher for the +Zalando  website so decided to treat myself to some new running wear, I decided on a long sleeved top and a short. This is a review of the Gore running wear Air Zip.

Ok the reasons I chose this top it seemed to have good ventilation while providing a good layer out in the wind, I chose the black and red colour as I really liked the look and the red makes it noticeable in poor light while it does have some high viz bits for safety.




First impressions were good top feels well made good stitching and material is comfortable against the skin no scratching from this beauty!
I picked it up in an XL size and I'm 14st the fit is fine. I wore if for first run yesterday on a 7 miler out on the hills on windy day, I was comfortable during the run kept me warm enough during the start and kept the worst of the wind off, more important as I heated up it let out excess heat and dried very quick.

the biq question is how well it lasts and I will update as time goes on.

so far I cannot fault it, cost £55 and as long as does not wear out quick I would but again.

No comments:

Post a Comment