Friday 6 February 2015

what a week...:)

ell the last weeks training has not gone to plan since last weekend been so ill could not eat for few days even hold down fluids...last few days started eating again and managed to get out and run today, so not ideal build up for this sundays 10k run! but all about getting out and enjoying so not worrying about the time, just focusing on why I run to make my life happier so will try enjoy the day and the event, always so much positivity at events it sinks in and even though I still struggle socially to talk and mix with others just being around others who are positive helps, if your thinking about it take the plunge :)
also going to be starting open water swimming soon I've wanted to do this for a long time and will hopefully help me socially as well as confidence wise.

will update after the 10k wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment