Sunday 14 August 2016

Day 20 still running...

Today is the 20th day of my run streak I did a gentle paced stamina run of 9 miles which gives me a total of 101 miles in 20 days, things are improving I'm slowly increasing my mileage each week on long runs (after so many injuries I need be careful) and also when I try putting the pedal down I am slowly getting pace back, with a 3 miler now under 22 mins.

The run streak is not so much a challenge type thing for me it is just trying get out often to try cope better with depression, I have also been trying out a new supplement to try help with energy levels and recovery, energy levels are real struggle with depression but it seems to be helping, I'll be posting a full review soon.
Hope everyone is enjoying the Olympics there has been some amazing performances and very inspiring also some great characters who remind us exercise and life should be fun, it is easy to forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment