Sunday 21 February 2016

this week 21/02/2016

Hello all
Well I managed some better runs this week, although I am a bit disappointed as I got twinge in old injury so had to switch run to cross trainer an no impact today, still did an hour of cardio so trying not be hard on myself, I have to be careful I want stay injury free for Snowdonia.

So that's the physical side, on the other had a few pretty bad days with depression and affected some things I wanted to do, again the running has helped when I can do it. I also am trying be kinder to myself something we all need do, being harsh for things you have been unable to do just brings mood lower and a vicious cycle. So be grateful for good days is my motto at the moment.


wishing everyone well
Gareth (TheTryAth)

No comments:

Post a Comment