Friday 26 December 2014

a Late Merry Christmas...yep I'm still here!

Firstly Merry Christmas to all and sorry I'm late to wish it,things have been a bit difficult what with injuries playing up and my old enemy of depression has had a field day last few weeks...but I am still here and feeling better physically which helps me mentally...

so to update whats happening I'm starting training regular again from next week its been off and on last couple of weeks,although I did get out today(Boxing day) for a late 4 miler to clear my head,it did hence I'm here writing to you all!

next event is still going to be at the start of March so that will help with positive thoughts as the last one did..

some final thoughts with the new year approaching, I hope you all had a good Christmas and my thoughts go out to all those who did not, I'm not good at advice but some things which help me...enjoy the little things they are easy to miss so you have to pay attention sometimes, and get out and run or walk or whatever you are able to do...it helps focus on the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment