Saturday 14 May 2016

setbacks and support

I know setbacks happen to everyone, but part of depression is it is very hard to gain any confidence and positivity and hope, then when you do then it is easy to lose it! I've had quite a few setbacks lately, and when thinking clearer you can accept them but depression makes you take them ALL personally. Also you find out who really believes in your recovery  when you need support, people say great idea's to try do positives but when you ask them for some support they turn you away..

I am going to try go forward with some idea's like getting my mountain leader award eventually, but please world try be nice for a while and help me out, while I try be positive and not knock me down so often...

.

have a good weekend all
Gareth

No comments:

Post a Comment