Wednesday 4 November 2015

DRYU -10Litre Waterproof Dry Bag - REVIEW

Hi Folks
I'm pleased to post this review of the DRYU 10 litre dry bag, dry bags really are an essential piece of kit.

There is also a bit of misconception about dry bags, with some folks who have not used them thinking they need to be setting off on some survival expedition to own one! you do not dry bags are for everyone, be it outdoors activities where you want keep items dry, to just going the gym or to work and not arriving with items water damaged or clothes soaked from a sudden shower.

First impressions

The DRYU bag has a double use as either a bag to use on its own or as a sturdy dry bag for you rucksack/daysack, I note this as some other bags are much thinner and only a liner(which tend to rip easy), the daysack also has a clip on sling strap.

I got it in the yellow/gold, I like bright colours for dry bag's as if you do use it outdoors the in poor light easy to find.






I've also got video of testing it I'll upload soon as I can.



Overall

a great sturdy dry bag, this makes such a difference to some other flimsy ones on the market. buy once and buy well!

DRYU bags cane purchased direct at
http://dryu.co.uk/

Gareth (TheTryAth)

No comments:

Post a Comment